Schedule for your wedding
The little helper that will support you until your wedding day and will make your dream come true in our wedding location close to Bayreuth and Nuremberg.
Time to dream:
- The honeymoon: make up your mind about where to go for your honeymoon.
- setting of the celebration: think about the setting of your wedding
- guest list: make a first choice of your wedding guests. Based on the guest list, you can plan your budget and determine a location.
- wedding date: Please consider holidays when it comes to the choice of the wedding date and coordinate it with your closest relatives and friends. As a precaution, you should take two alternative dates into consideration.
- budget: plan the first budget and keep in mind to set a buffer of 10-15%
Lay the foundation:
- official settings: select your preferred registrar's office and church, and ask if your wedding date is still available.
- Remember to book the photographer and musical entertainment
- Determine your dream location and set the wedding date.
- Make up your mind about the possible course of your wedding and the civil marriage. Of course, we are happy to assist you.
- Invite offers for save-the-date, invitation and thank-you cards
Time ist running...
- You can register your marriage in the community 6 months before the wedding date at the earliest . Most of the time you can only reserve your desired date.
- Check the validity of your documents (passport, identity card). Think about which documents you need to rewrite after the wedding.
- Now register at the church or talk to a self-dependent theologist.
- Visit some bridal fashion boutiques with your girlfriend or 2-3 people max. and pick the wedding dress of your dreams.
- Make the first choice for your wedding rings and visit some jewellers.
- Send the save-the-date cards so that your loved ones can already save the date for your big day.
The course has been set:
- Send the invitation cards which should include the final date for the confirmation or cancellation of your invitation and the contact information of your master of ceremony
- If you prefer money as a gift, then you should leave a note in the invitation already.
- Now you can start with the design of the tables and menu cards, and write a brief schedule.
- Make up your mind about your wedding announcement and decide in which newspaper you would like to publish it.
- Organize presents for your guests attending your wedding
- Ponder in advance how to arrange the seats of your guests in the church and the wedding location.
- Attend a dance class, so that the wedding waltz will be perfect
The excitement is coming...
- Make an appointment to try your hairstyle with your preferred stylist
- Visit the beautician to talk about the first details
4 weeks ago
It is time for the final details:
- Collect your wedding rings from the jeweller
- Determine the final number of guests and share them with the owner of the wedding location
- Try on wedding gown and suit again
- To prevent blisters you should break in your wedding shoes
The last day before wedding
Stay calm, you have taken care of everything
- Pack the bride's handbag
- Lay out wedding gown and suit, rings & papers ready
- Sleep well!!!
Tips & tricks for the wedding day
The following things have turned out to be very helpful in an "emergency package":
- spare tights
- aspirin or similar remedy against headaches
- makeup, especially after the ceremony outdoors
- tissues - also for your guests for the tears of joy
Up to 4 weeks after the wedding
- Send the thank-you cards to your wedding guests
- Pick the wedding photos at the photographer
- Perform name changes
Future Mummy & Daddy
starting at € 223.00
Browse through our brochures and hotel information.
Every day our team of chefs will provide you with fresh seasonal, regional and international specialities.